A few years ago (before I started blogging) we went to Nauvoo for Spring Break where it was cold. A few years after that we went to Idaho for Spring Break where it was cold This year we went to San Diego for Spring Break. Yeah, finally Spring Break as it was meant to be with warm weather and sandy beaches! But, guess what? It was cold. Notice the jackets we wore and needed. But I'm not a big fan of heat, so cooler weather suits me fine and Sea World was still fun. At the end of the day it had warmed up a little and most of the crowds had left, so the water rides didn't have long lines which was a nice bonus.
Krysta had to stay home and finish up school, so that left room for my mom and dad to come along.










1 comment:
oh, I must really want a vacation to California or something...because I wanted to be in every picture that you have here on this post! haha! Looks like a blast! Hey, but the cold must really like your family for spring break...you can't seem to get away from it :) I loved this post!!
Post a Comment