All of Krysta's hard work has paid off. She graduated from UVU at the end of April! A few weeks later we got the good news that she'd passed all of her boards, so now the job search begins.
Krysta needed a black graduation cap. Kevin's high school cap arrived just in time. Therefore, Kevin's cap "graduated" before he did.

















3 comments:
We all love Krysta! She is a hipster all the way!
Oh how awesome!! Sorry we missed krystas graduation! I am so excited for her to be all done with school now and on to the job hunt!! How exciting! Keep us posted!! Hahaha that is so funny that kevins cap graduated before he did! By the way, it was fun to be there for a bit to Kevin's graduation this afternoon , so proud of my niece and my nephew!! :)
I may not have achieved honorary Graf status yet, but being on the blog sure brings me a little closer to that goal. Who else in your family tree do I need to meet and absolutely adore before I can get that title?
Love you Krysta! You are a stud!
Post a Comment