Brandon loves books about Zombie's, so I will have to share this with him. Just in time for the Spooky weekend. I don't even have my pumpkins carved. We need some little ones to get us motivated for such things.
I love Pride and prejudice, I'm actually reading it right now. I read it on my iPhone on my commute. This sounds like a fun twist.
I looked up Pioneer Woman's tour! I stored December 12th in my calendar. I love how she has it listed as "NEW YORK CITY!!" on her tour list. It made me feel cool. Haha. Thanks for the heads up! I'm so excited.
3 comments:
Brandon loves books about Zombie's, so I will have to share this with him. Just in time for the Spooky weekend. I don't even have my pumpkins carved. We need some little ones to get us motivated for such things.
Sydna, what a cool scary book perfect for halloween time! I love to read! Thanks for sharing!
I love Pride and prejudice, I'm actually reading it right now. I read it on my iPhone on my commute. This sounds like a fun twist.
I looked up Pioneer Woman's tour! I stored December 12th in my calendar. I love how she has it listed as "NEW YORK CITY!!" on her tour list. It made me feel cool. Haha. Thanks for the heads up! I'm so excited.
Post a Comment