Krysta turned 19 last month. As you can tell the party was in full swing as the birthday song was belted out. At what age do you stop putting the appropriate number of candles on the cake? Curt and I certainly don't have room on our cakes, but when does this actually occur?
3 comments:
We still put candles on Angie and Kyle's cakes, but Angie informed me it is no longer necessary and usually distracts from the cake and makes a bit of a mess. I still try to put them on Brian's, but the fire hazard is getting to be a bit on the dangerous side!! We love Krysta!! Happy Happy Birthday! She and Justin look like they celebrated in similar fashion, minus the giant Boa Constrictor!
Is that Krysta? I've never seen this party animal side of her. It looks like she's trying to eat the cake in one bite!
Lovin the pic. Always knew she had a wild side. ;)
Post a Comment