For those of you in the mood for a great Valentine love story follow this
LINK. It's a true story, very romantic (and clean) posted by a woman in Oklahoma. I warn you it may be addicting, and since there's already 30 chapters (it's not finished), you may want to wait until you have a while to read. Scroll down to the bottom to start at chapter one.
Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
haha oh my gosh sydna, i actually have already spent several hours of my life reading High Heels to Tractor Wheels! When you recommended her site to me a little while ago I had actually just recently found it. I found PW's blog over Christmas break and instantly got hooked. So great! Love it! And this love story is so fun to read and is really good! It sucked me in!
How do you and Ang find these ladies. I sometime go thru Angies favorite blog sites and I love them. It must be the english major in you two. So much fun. Well we all need a good love story to set the mood for Valentines. I will have to read it! Happy Valentines!
Post a Comment