Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanks Lisa for this stellar Olympic moment!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

5 comments:

Sharla said...

Nice dive Curt. We will be expecting an amazing dive from the top of the houseboat at Lake Powell next year. Oh and don't forget the red speedo. No bum scratching allowed though. (Brandon should never have showed Jay the Jib Jab website. Jib Jab is taking over the Graf's blog pages these days!

Ryan and Donna said...

Rolling on the floor! Oh my gosh. That expression on your face perfectly matches the Red speedo and the victory dance at the end! Too funny!!!

Mills Family said...

Curt...That jib jab of you is my all time favorite! I think I laughed for 2 days staight after making that one! Soooooo funny! I happy it made the blog! Lis

The Graf Family said...

Curt, we can't stop laughing. That is definitely our favorite Jib Jab. Way to brave the speedo!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Classic.