Fog, sand, surf, rocks, waves--love the beach!
![]() |
| The west coast Shake Shack. |
"I don't want you to tell me when to come home. This is my life..." Erin and Krysta, two children who can't yet pay for their own lives, singing loudly and with feeling to Billy Joel on the radio.
"If bunnies didn't have ears they'd be called hoppity dogs!" Rachel, confined to the back seat and on too much sugar.
"Go now or forever hold your pee." Camille with help from the rest of us.















2 comments:
I'm thinking that if I would have saved quotes from family vacations, they would not have been as awesome as yours! Loved the beach pictures. Nothing like a little sand, and water!
haha, I love the quotes that you put at the end of your post from the girls! haha, so funny! And the beach pics looked...ahhhhh...soooo relaxing !!!! Thanks for sharing, it was a good break for me from work for a minute today :)
Post a Comment