A few words and pictures to decorate the internet!
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Two posts in one day?!
Wow! With two new posts below (and this could count as the third), that must mean that I don't have to post for at least another year! With school starting that's probably what will happen anyway.
Oh man, I've had such a ball looking through your posts (below) and enjoying our adventurous trip pictures!! I was laughing as I saw so many fun and creative photos :) haha, Oh, that just makes me want to go and experience it all for myself one day!!!! Yes, school is right around the corner huh!...but that doesn't mean you can take too big of a blog-break! :)
Just finished looking thru your vacation and I hope you don't wait another year to post! What great fun your family had this summer. Busy and productive and filled with so much education and learning. I think these "field" trips we take our family on should really get some continuing education credit. They really learn so much! Love the family shots, and hope to see more!
2 comments:
Oh man, I've had such a ball looking through your posts (below) and enjoying our adventurous trip pictures!! I was laughing as I saw so many fun and creative photos :) haha, Oh, that just makes me want to go and experience it all for myself one day!!!! Yes, school is right around the corner huh!...but that doesn't mean you can take too big of a blog-break! :)
Just finished looking thru your vacation and I hope you don't wait another year to post! What great fun your family had this summer. Busy and productive and filled with so much education and learning. I think these "field" trips we take our family on should really get some continuing education credit. They really learn so much! Love the family shots, and hope to see more!
Post a Comment