Over Labor Day weekend we took the family and met my mom and dad in Moab. Moab is a hopping place on long weekends and we had a hard time finding rooms at a semi-reasonable rate. We contemplated staying an hour away in Green River until I found that campgrounds also had fun little cabins. The campground we stayed at actually had a 2 bedroom apartment for rent above their office and the kids stayed in this little cabin that was named the Saloon. (I was just glad we weren't assigned to the cabin called the Brothel. I should have taken a picture just to show that it really was named that.) We had a lot more room for less than the cost of a motel.
Beautiful Landscape Arch. See it before it's gone. A huge chunk fell off a few years ago and more could go any day. Tourist are no longer allowed underneath the arch.
5 comments:
Utah really is such a beautiful and unique place. I always took it for granted and now i can see why people come from all over the world to see our national parks! These pictures show some of my favorite parts of arches. Beautiful!
Oh WOW !!!!! I want to go there now!!!! I love all your pictures!! You guys are so spontaneous and always out enjoying nature it seams! Thanks for posting these! So cool!!!
Oops....I meant to type "seems"...not "seams"! oops
Last time we went to Arches Brandon was a toddler. He kept trying to climb out of the back pack we were carrying him in, cause he wanted to explore.
Amazing Country and so Unique. That is what is amazing about the National Parks in Utah. They are so individual in their beauty and so very different!
Love Utah and there truly is no place like home!
Never Been to Arches. I can see I need to go.
Its good to see your parents healthy and active. Thats awesome they were able to go with you and hike out to the various arches.
Post a Comment