Saturday, August 7, 2010

July Highlights

Since Angie and Ashley did such a good job of telling about the 24th of July weekend, I won't go into detail. Here is a quick rundown of our July events.

We went to Idaho for a family reunion with my grandma and cousins...
celebrated Erin's 14th Birthday (her actual birthday being the first day of girl's camp)...
saw the float preview for the Day's of 47 parade along with Nicole...
played with our cute kitty...
walked like a pioneer and climbed Big Mountain...

almost got left behind on the trail...

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Love this post! You have been a busy girl. I bet you are trying to squeeze every last bit of fun in before school starts. That has a whole new meaning for you now. School is lucky to have you!

Angie said...

Loved your holiday recap. Those girls were so funny collapsing on the trail right at the end. :) You packed that weekend full of fun things! I liked looking through all your pictures. We have a good lookin family, don't you think? ;)

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

So fun! I loved getting to hang out with all of you for so much of it :-) And I can't get over how hilarious it was that those girls just stopped walking 50 yards from the end of the trail, after leading the way for four whole miles. I'm glad you got a picture of them to commemorate it! I guarantee they're happy they're not pioneers. (Come to think of it, I am too!)