Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh, Baby Cakes!

I am going to put these baby pictures of my kids on the wall going downstairs. If you've been to my house and seen the five black frames that have been hung on the wall for about a year, all with a picture of the same stranger inside, you'll know where I mean.

These babies are just so cute! I miss them. I've often thought how fun it would be to have them be one year-old babies together to see how they would react with each other. Then one of them (usually one of the teens) manages to act like a one year-old, the rest respond accordingly, and I get my wish! It's not so cute without the one year-old baby body to go with it.

See if you can tell who is who. Answers are at the bottom. They range in age in these pictures from 3 months to 13 months. I just chose the baby picture I liked that best fit the personality of the child.















Did you get them all? We have Rachel, Camille, Erin, Krysta, Kevin, and just to trick you, Erin again. I'm going to print both picts. of her and decide on the one I like best.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sydna Graf said...

Haha I guessed Rachel, camille, me, oh wait this one is me, Kevin then...confusion! (this is krysta)

Angie said...

These pictures are SO CUTE! I am amazed at how much each of them looks just like themselves, even as babies. It's in the eyes. Especially Krysta's, Rachel's and Camille's I thought the baby picture looked so much like their grown selves! Crazy.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I totally got all of them right, until the last one. I was very confused at where the extra baby came from haha. And I agree with Ang--it's amazing how much they all look like themselves! Their facial expression are so, well, them. Such cute babies, and such cute kids :-) What a fun post!

Sharla said...

I knew millie right away, but I thought the first one was Krysta, until I got to Krysta, and then the last picture was really making me confused. Oh Well, I for sure knew Millie and Kevin. They do look like themselves and I love the baby pictures. Wait until you get grand babies and see how much they remind you of your baby pictures!

Ryan and Donna said...

Those picture frames did confuse me last month when we stayed with you. I wondered who that woman was. Our family is very big so I figured it was one of my nieces! I told Donna to relish in the baby phase of Kortney. As she will hopefully be our last child, we are really trying to enjoy her. Time flies and before you know it they are gone.