Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Precciousss! Yesss!


Well, enough reference to Lord of the Rings. I can't think of how to carry on that theme, but I am thrilled about this new appliance. If you've ever wandered the aisles of Costco (and boy, am I good at wandering there...just ask Curt.) you may have seen the demo for this blender. It does everything except clean the kitchen. If it did that, I would have bought 5! It makes hot soup...

and delicious frozen treats--ice cream and smoothies!


So come on over for soup and smoothies!

6 comments:

Mills Family said...

ooooohhhhh! I love your new blender!! bring it down when you come down to sunny st. george next and we'll make some yummy frozen treats to sip on!!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

That blender looks amazing! What's it called? My mom probably wants one :-)

Sharla said...

oh my goodness, next time i will stop and listen to the guy doing the blender tricks! tee hee

Angie said...

Nice! Klane has been wanting a blender so we can make smoothies, ever since ours died over a year ago. But we haven't found the right one. I'm going to head over to Costco and take a peek! Those smoothies look delish! Not to mention that yummy soup!

Sydna Graf said...

This was a splurge, but we bought it with Kevin's upcoming jaw surgery in mind. No solid food for 6 weeks! This baby takes ice, milk, flavorings and makes actual ice cream. Not to mention turning tomatoes and veggies into hot soup. And, yes Ashley, your mom does want one!

Ryan and Donna said...

Alright that does it....we're planning another trip to stay in the Draper Lodge. This blender is our favorite demo at Costco each month. I cracked up with your comment about it cleaning the kitchen! Those smoothies look very smooth indeed.
--Ryan