Sunday, January 24, 2010

Plan Ahead-Yeah, Right!

When I had this picture taken last summer, I intended to use it in a Christmas card, but then school hit, and all other things fell by the way. (Working 10-12 hour days doesn't allow time for much else.)



Then I thought I might send out New Year's cards (didn't happen) or maybe Valentine's cards (not going to happen). So Happy, Merry whatever Holiday. Hope it was, is, or could be a good one!


Whew! The guilt is gone!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sharla said...

I recognize that very log and you guys look great! Great greeting and worth the wait!
Why do we put so much stress on ourselves about these little details.
Hey, I think Kimmy is trying to get us together next Sat. for a little temple outing. We got names!

Angie said...

Don't worry, I think you're totally fine not sending out cards. With everyones blogs, we're all in touch all the time anyway! I have friends who've sent out Christmas cards and it confuses me. I thought I didn't have to do that until we had kids. I'm off the hook... right...?

The Graf Family said...

That is a fun picture of the family. You are hillarious! It's been a while, it will be fun to see you...whenever that will be.

Mills Family said...

I love this post! haha! I'm the same too....no cards sent out! I didn't feel guilty though!...what's wrong with me???
The picture of your family there is so awesome! love it!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

This totally works! And I love that picture of your family. Perfect Graf Christmas card :-)

I actually printed Christmas cards (I figured if I can't do it now, when will I EVER make time to do it?)... and then didn't send them. Maybe Valentines? It's kind of like all those Thank You's that I've written but haven't sent. Haha they have the same culprit--I lost my address list when we moved. I feel like it should surface soon... right?

Ryan and Donna said...

This is hilarious! Martin Luther King day was last week. Happy MLK day from the Curtis Graf Family! That is a fun picture of your family. Maybe you could use if for the 2010 Christmas card.