Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer Glimpses-the Anniversary

So much better than a van!
If you pose them, they will cry...or close their eyes, or look distracted. Well, either way they're cute!
These guys (and gals) are cute, too!
Wow! This is quite the group!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Angie said...

WOW, what a beautiful family we have! Those are some good lookin people. :) I can't believe how much all the cousins have grown. Krysta looks so tall and supermodel gorgeous in the big family shot. What a babe! :)

Sharla said...

Didn't we do it up right. Sad we were missing a few, but amazing to get as many as we had. Gotta love a big huge family like the Graf Clan! Looks like your summer was as busy as ours. Working may be a bit more relaxing! tee hee

The Graf Family said...

sydna, girl you are so awesome. I love that you are blogging of summer things all together too. I haven't been able to keep up on a regular basis. It makes it fun to see what your family is up to. I hope your new teaching job is going well. Keep us posted.

Mills Family said...

So, mom and dad have told me several several times that they LOVED the 50th anniversary! They absolutely thought it was perfect in every way. I'm so glad you all made it happen! It turned out fabulous! Great pics here also! I copied and saved them to my own computer. Love ya!

Ryan and Donna said...

Have no worries Sydna. Because we can GIVE you a new female cat, hot off the press, that is jumping at the chance of filling your home with new kittens come spring! Just tell me which one you want and Wa-Lah.....it will show up on your doorstep. Heck, I'll even throw in a 'buy one get one free' offer just for Rachel.