Thursday, July 16, 2009

Locks of Love

Camille took the plunge a few weeks ago and had her hair cut much shorter. We donated her ponytail to Locks of Love, an organization that makes wigs for children who have lost their own hair.
Look at all of that pretty blondness.

She can spare 10 inches.

The cut!


It took a while to hack all of that thick hair off. Posted by Picasa

How cute!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, her hair was sooo long and beautiful! Someone is going to be jumping for joy to get a wig made from that. Way to go, giving for a great cause!

Mills Family said...

Oh I LOVE her hair both ways...she has just beautiful hair whether it is long or short! So fun to donate it too!...that's so great! I absolutely love the new hair cut though...cute!!!

Sharla said...

Way to go!! I could have used that beautiful blonde hair a few months ago, but I think it will go to a very good cause. So proud of you and what a darling cut you got.

camille(: said...

ya i don't think im gonna do that again! It was great but i miss long hair.