I've blogged about these before, but it's time for another go-around. Part of me likes a motivational poster, but most of me likes the Demotivator posters better. You can blame my cynical, sarcastic side. For whatever reason, the following made me laugh. I've copied the statements that were included with some of the posters; these people share my type of humor. Enjoy.
Life can be difficult. But if you work hard, keep a positive attitude, and meet your challenges head on, you’ll find that it can also be extremely painful.
Some customs have been handed down generation by generation, all the way back to our forefathers. But remember: our forefathers were actually pretty stupid. They wore those dumb powdered wigs and everything.
Hey, that's me (except I'm not blond and I don't like those kind of heights and I like Apples not PC's and I wish I was that thin, and Utah has the best scenery...), and I blogged about this very trip!
Just because you’re hearing voices doesn’t mean you’re crazy. It could just mean that your television set is on. If it’s not, then yeah, you’re crazy.
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I took the one that happened to be on fire. That, sadly, has made all the difference.
Keep your eyes on the prize. Just like a mouse, fixated on that tasty bit of cheese waiting in the trap.







2 comments:
My mom loves to motivate me!!!!
Love the Wealth one. I've always thought that would be a "Trial" I could live with!
Post a Comment