Kevin was made an Elder on Curt's birthday.
After the ordination, we went out to dinner and then home for birthday treats. Curt opted for his favorite dessert as opposed to a birthday cake. Hence the whip cream numbers.
Three days later we went to Utah State to help Kevin move to his dorm. Kevin thought this bedspread was too girly. Not sure how blue and green squares equals girl, but it was Krysta's when she went to college. Just be glad she chose blue, Kevie.
Lots of changes in a short time. But the best is yet to come. Kevin's mission papers have been submitted. We expect a call in a couple of weeks! So exciting! (and then I will cry...is it possible to be excited and a little sad at the same time?) We know Kevin will do well and have a great experience as an Aggie for a semester.







4 comments:
This is just so dang exciting and yes you can be happy and excited and still very sad. I learned that the hard way as it came so unexpectedly when Kyle left! Oh Kevie is going to be so excellent in all he pursues! So many great things are happening in your family. The kids are entering into that decade of decisions we talk about every week in our BYU Ward! So Awesome!
Is that the famous "Curt in a Pan" I see there with the #49 in whipped cream???? ;)
Also, congratulations on all the big steps Kevin is taking! I can't believe he's already getting ready to go on a mission and go to college!
Kevie!! Oh.... I love the quilt on his college bed! I am sooooo excited for Kevin's mission call!!!!!! And so exciting he is in college! !! I also noticed the "curt in a pan" wahoo!! And happy belated to curt also!
Ah, so exciting!!!!! Are they really old enough for missions, though? I seriously don't believe it. Pretty sure they're 5.
Also, that Curt in a Pan looks fantastic! Happy days all around :)
Post a Comment