Friday, July 1, 2011

Vacation 2011-East Coast and Church History

We just got back from a wonderful vacation. However, to make it great required more planning than had ever before gone into one of our vacations. It required an entire notebook to hold our reservations and advance tickets. We figured we spent as much time planning this trip over the last few months as it took to actually go on the trip! I used to think that being a travel agent would be fun--now not so much.

Look how impressed our children were with all of our efforts.


Seven people, eleven days, and we packed it all into this small pile of luggage. Just like backpacking, everyone had to carry their own stuff.

This was Erin and Camille's first plane ride that they remember and Rachel's very first plane ride ever. Or in her words, referring to how many times we changed planes, "Four more chances to die." I think she is channeling Grandma Adams!



Luckily for Rachel, other than our first landing in windy Denver it was smooth flying.

Stay tuned for the rest of our adventure.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Can't wait to see more from your vacation! I was sad I missed you while you were in NYC so I'm excited to see your pictures and what you did.

Mills Family said...

OH, Kim and I are just sitting here reading this post!!! We can't wait for more of your fun vacation pics!!