Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good News!


Krysta got into the Dental Hygiene Program at UVU!!
They only take 14 students and she was number 16 on their list. We were bummed when we heard the news a few months ago, but today they called and offered her a spot. Yeah! All of her hard work in anatomy paid off!

9 comments:

Mills Family said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEA!!!!! GO KRYSTA! WE ARE SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Yay yay yay!!!!! Go Krysta!!!!!

Unknown said...

When I first opened your blog it read, "Good News!" and all I saw was a picture of a smiling Krysta. I instantly thought that she got ENGAGED! I was frantically looking for that shiny diamond on her left hand as she held that cup....the m&m candy package was distracting me....I couldn't see the diamond...I kept glancing back at the m&ms. I LOVE m&ms! Then I finally scrolled down and read the big news of the Hygiene program. That is fantastic news! I am proud to have such smart nieces. Way to go Krysta. Boys have cooties anyways...
--Uncle Ryan

Ryan and Donna said...

Woops...sorry about that. I was using my coworker's computer to write my comment above. Oh wait, it could be a sign....Bryan Blackwell is single and I'm sure he would love to marry a cute dental hygienist! I'll give him your number.

Angie said...

Woo hoooo! Way to go Krysta!! Getting in is the hardest part, it's a breeze from here! Well except maybe Boards but don't think about that now... :)

Sydna Graf said...

Ryan too funny. I wondered who that Blackwell guy was who wanted to claim Krysta as a niece!

The Graf Family said...

Krysta will do great in the dental hygiene program. That is fantastic news!

Sharla said...

Angie told us a few days ago and we celebrated and now we are celebrating again. I think I need some m&m candy to compelete the celebration! Be right back!

M said...

I just want to reiterate to Krysta how proud I am to have another proud Wolverine in the family. :) Bravo on the program (again).