A few words and pictures to decorate the internet!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Timpanogos
I've been too busy to blog much, but here's a few pictures of our climb up Timpanogos last Saturday. We slid down the glacier and our neighbor (whose family we hiked with) caught some great action shots.
Wow!! We loved the pics and the boys said, "Why don't we do that!" I guess we better get on the ball. Do you think we could all make it? We are just going to get some pointers from you guys. Way to go! Awesome pics!!
2 comments:
I LOVE the pics!!!!!!....especially the sliding down the glacier!!
Wow!! We loved the pics and the boys said, "Why don't we do that!" I guess we better get on the ball. Do you think we could all make it? We are just going to get some pointers from you guys. Way to go! Awesome pics!!
Post a Comment