Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Graf Graduates

And the "Beet" goes on for our Beetdigger graduate. College life here we come. This group of cousins all graduated this year. Yeah, class of 2008!

I can't believe it was 24 years ago that I graduated from high school. It doesn't feel that long ago.
Only 11 more years till it's Rachel's turn.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe these kids are so old. time FLIES! I wish it would slow down but it is also fun to see the grown up people they are all becoming. what a great group.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful daughter! And yes, it is hard to believe that we graduated 24 years ago. It really hits you how old you are getting when your oldest child graduates from high school, that's for sure. Congratulations to your daughter!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Krysta looked so pretty in her cap & gown! I didn't think that was possible until these 18-year-olds graduated... and I still can't believe they're 18! They're all so grown up and such great kids at the same time. It will be fun to see what happens for them in the next few years... and hopefully Rachel's real graduation doesn't come too soon :-)