
The pictures I took in the shadow really show the spectacular colors.

This is what I call the "Wall of Fire." The orange and red sand blends in such a wonderful swirling pattern. You really have to see it for yourself.

Most of our family pictures are of us outside on a rock.

Over Easter weekend we went on a fun hike to a place called "The Wave" in the Paria Canyon area. It was 6 miles roundtrip and everyone did great. The two youngest hiked most of the way and were only carried on someone's back for maybe 1/4 a mile. Grandpa came with us and had a lot of fun. Thanks to our friend Ken for taking us. Everywhere we looked there were interesting rock formations.
3 comments:
I'm excited you have a blog! It IS contagious! I love these gorgeous pictures of the red rock and your lovely family! Looks like you guys had fun.
You rock, Synda, (no pun intended) :) I love your blog and thx for sharing a place we must go see! Love to all.
Hey you are a blogger!! Way to go Sydna. Of course I still am in need of angies help to post, but she taught me how to leave a comment so I love blogging. I think your pics are great. Did you have to have a permit for the Wave? I still need to do that one. Next year we will have to do it. Antelope Canyon too!!
What a blast, and next you will be in Grand Canyon. You guys are Wild!! Good job! Graf power!
Post a Comment